I’m having trouble blogging tonight. What’s a girl to do? Skip a day blogging… or blog about having nothing to blog about? I actually have a LOT to blog about, I’m just too beat to sit and type it all out. Here’s a quick list of things that happened this weekend…
1. Grady pulled up and stood. STANDING UP. MY BABY. MY TINY LITTLE NEWBORN INFANT. STANDING.
2. I cleaned the main level of my house… spotless. As of bedtime tonight… a total disaster again.
3. Otey went to a rodeo in Cleveland, OH.
4. Otey broke his leg.
5. Yes… I said Otey broke his leg. More on that tomorrow.
6. I made the YUMMIEST dinner tonight. Chicken Rotell/Chicken Spaghetti… what ever you like to call it. I call it YUM.
7. Cooper told Otey he could fix his leg… “Just a minute Daddy… I’ll get a screwdriver… annndddd…. sommmme…. scissors!”
That’s all I can come up with. What a cruddy post. Happy Sunday my people.