1. I have a weird talent that not many people know about. My friend Mika, Otey, maybe my Mom or Julie… I can stand in a patch of clover, look down for a few moments, and pick a four leaf clover. I know it sounds crazy, but it’s true. It’s not a skill I have used much lately, but tonight we were walking the fences at our new house and in the knee deep pasture, I just glanced down and saw one. I picked it and held it up to show Otey. He just laughed and said "you are so weird".
2. When I was a little kid I wanted to be a "train driver". People would say.. "Oh, you want to be an engineer." I would say "NO. I want to be a train driver". Oh ya, I also went through a stage of wanting to be a part time professional cheer-leader along with driving trains.
3. I can’t stand newspapers or anything printed on newsprint. I hate the smell, I hate the feel, and I will only touch one if it’s absolutely necessary.
4. I collect licenses plates. Old, new, odd, normal… I have TONS. I’ve been waiting to do something fun with them when we got a house we were going to be in for awhile. I think this new house is going to be the lucky winner.
5. I read all magazines and catalogs back-to-front. They say that it’s a left brain/right brain thing. All I know is I can’t help it.
What’s weird about you? Email me or put it on your blog. Come on… stand up and embrace your weirdness!