Let me start this post off by saying I AM NOT PREGNANT. Don’t deny it… when you saw “BIG NEWS” as the title, it was your first thought. I kind of secretly just a little bit wish I was, but that’s an entirely different post. ANYWAY…
THE McCLOY FAMILY and KATHY McCLOY PHOTOGRAPHY ARE RELOCATING!!!!!!!!! After three years living in Iowa, we’re headed to another middle America “I” state with lots of corn fields… home to INDIANA! There are not words to really describe how excited I am. I am from Terre Haute, Indiana and my family (along with lots of wonderful friends) live there. I am so so SOOOOO happy to be moving back to be close to the people I love. We’ve already bought a house and hope to be moved by the first of the year. Gigantic life changes, and along with that… gigantic business changes. Don’t worry my loyal Missouri clients, nothing is going to change for you. I will still make several trips a year to shoot in Missouri with no travel charges. As for Indiana… I am super excited about starting fresh and growing my business in a new community. Once we get moved (yikes… the thought of packing up my house makes me shake in my boots) I’ll be running all sorts of fun specials for Terre Haute and the surrounding area!
On a personal note…
1. I’d like to go ahead and apologize to the teachers of Dixie Bee. Starting next fall you will be subjected to ten years straight of McCloy boys… for a few years, three at a time.
2. You will see me in Wal-Mart in sweatpants, no makeup, and bad hair. Keep walking please… don’t make eye contact.
2. If you have a preschool suggestion (starting in January) let me know.
3. If you know of a daycare that takes drop ins (no set schedule just here and there as needed) let me know.
4. If you know of a very good, very proven, very dependable interior painter, let me know.
5. If you know of a very good, very proven, very dependable cleaning lady, let me know.
6. If you enjoy moving heavy furniture (for free) while being tripped by naughty children, let me know… have I got a job for you!