Five things that I am positive that no one on the earth knows about me.
1. When organizing my dresser drawers, my bras must always go in the drawer above my underwear. Never, and I repeat NEVER would my underwear be housed above my bras. It just could never work. NEVER. I think it might throw the earth off it’s axis or something. What’s on top… while on duty or resting, should always be on top.
2. When I eat a bag of plain M&M’s I always put the very last one in my mouth and just let it dissolve away to nothing. I love M&M’s. It’s kind of my tribute… and a way to make the last bite last longer.
3. When I match socks after doing laundry I not only make sure the size and shape of the sock match, I also make sure that the color matches. I’m talking all white socks. But are they REALLY all white? Some will be a little dingier then others and I need the shape, size AND the level of dinginess to match.
4. EVERY SINGLE NIGHT when I lay down in bed I say “thank you God for this bed”. Most of the time I say it in my head… every once in a while I say it out loud. I really do like my bed, but I think what I am subconsiously saying is thank you God for another great day… and the opportunity to recover from it.
5. About once a month I go back exactly one year earlier on my blog and read about what was going on in our world. I read about Cooper and can’t believe how little he looks. I read about who knows what stupid thing I have done that day. It makes me proud of where I am at this very moment. It stirs up weird feelings of not knowing the person I am reading about because in just one single year so many things change. It makes me happy, and in the same moment makes me realize how lighting fast my life is flying by. It forces me to be thankful for the very second that I’m living in.
I know, I’m a freak… an OCD freak. But isn’t that why you keep coming back to my blog everyday… to feel normal?