Baby “what’s his name” needs a name! Naming Cooper was easy. This time IT IS NOT EASY. We can’t seem to agree on ANY names. Here is your chance. PLEASE speak up and be heard. Leave your suggestions in the comments of this blog entry. Here are the rules…
1. No unisex names (ex… Pat, Tracy, Reece, etc)
2. Must be readable. When someone sees is on paper they must know exactly how to say it. Prime example… my husband Otey. Name is pronounced O-DEE (like the dog on Garfield). When telemarketers call they say OUGHT-EEE.
3. Must be spellable. I have spent my entire life with people asking me if my name is with a “C” or a “K”. That’s why Cooper is just plain old Cooper… so I can say… “you know, like the tires”.
4. Can’t be in the top 50 or so baby names in 2007. I don’t want him to have the same name as 3 other kids in his class.
5. His middle name will most likely be Arthur after Otey’s Grandpa George.
That is your mission. Now is not the time to stalk this blog quietly! How about you 198 or so people that read this blog daily and don’t comment… NAME MY BABY!!!