I made myself a list on the drive down here of little things I have been meaning to blog, but that really didn’t deserve an entire post all to themselves. So, here’s a little list for you. (#3 is my favorite)
1. Hey…. remember that photo contest that I was soooo stoked to be in the top-four of? The one that caused me to shamelessly beg for your vote? Well…. I WON!!! Actually, Grandpa George won. Check out the proof (and G-pa George’s photo) HERE!
2. Smarties. You know those little sugary candy pieces we all ate as kids? Well, I now carry a couple of “emergency” rolls of them in my purse. If I feed them to Cooper one at a time I can keep him quiet for like 4 minutes a roll. Anyway, on my drive down here I ate my two emergency rolls that were in my purse. Why did I do that? Smarties make my tongue raw. I mean… like sandpaper, probably bleeding raw. I know this, yet sometimes I loose my mind and eat them anyway.
3. Piston Cup. Cooper is in love the movie Cars. He knows half the words, every characters name, and would watch it in a continuous loop if we’d let him. In the movie, the race cars are racing for the year end award called the Piston Cup. Well, everything in our house is now called a piston cup. The cup in the bath tub, his sippy cup, the plastic container we store all his cars in. We went to the Doctor on Wednesday and Cooper had to pee in a cup for some tests (you see where this is going, huh?). He really wanted to carry the cup of pee back to the nurse, and it had a good lid and was plastic, so being the fun Mom that I am, I let him carry his pee. He walked down the hall at the Dr’s office yelling “My Piston Cup! My Piston Cup!” in his happy voice. Then when the nurse took it from him he laid in that same hallway rolling around screaming and crying “Oh no!!! Piston Cup! Piston Cup!”. I laughed so hard I could barely drag him out to the car. I hope the nurses and other Mom’s have seen the movies Cars.
4. Day in The Life. I have contemplated doing some “day in the life” photo sessions. A family could hire me to shoot anywhere they’d like for four hours. Documenting a first birthday party… a baptism… an anniversary party… a day at the pool… or just a family cook out. For one flat rate they would receive their sitting fee, and a hard back coffee table book of their day. What do you think?
5. Pace, Cannon, Max, Brogan, Grant, Braxton, Grayson, whatever new name I hear that day… still no name.
6. Bubbles. Cooper loves bubbles. I mean LOVES bubbles. I finally broke down and bought a bubble gun (how lazy is that) because I was so sick of having the slimy bubble junk running down my forearm while he repeatedly yelled “More bubbles Mommy! More bubbles Mommy!”
7. Along with Otey’s heel horse, we have Cooper’s horse that his Grandpa has been riding at our house now. His name is Moses. Cooper looks out his window in the morning as soon as he gets up and says “Hi Sherry. Hi Moses.” It’s way too cute.
8. Do you actually read all the way down to the bottom of these posts that have no photos?