My fall waiting list is OUT OF CONTROL. I have been working on getting all my fall travel dates sorted out so that I can also make child care arrangements. Here are some tidbits for you…
1. I still have one opening in Terre Haute this weekend on Sunday August 3rd at 9:00 am.
2. All of my September dates in Marshall, Missouri are full. If I should have a cancellation, I will post it on this blog.
3. I have an opening in Marshall for late afternoon on October 3rd.
4. I am tentatively planning a trip to the Hannibal / St Louis area for the weekend of September 20th & 21st. Please email me ASAP if you are in this area and these dates will work for you and your family.
5. Bloomfield & Ottumwa clients… I have not forgot about you. You will receive an email soon with dates that are open for appointments. You guys are just easier to squeeze in because I don’t have to make travel arrangements. Sidenote… if your work allows you to be available Monday-Wednesday for a 4:00 session I can fit you almost any week. Email me.
Here is an idea of what I am trying to sort out… There are 18 weekends until the end of November (I won’t be shooting in December unless you live in Vegas or Florida). 7 of those weekends I have rodeos, 2 weekends I have weddings, and 5 weekends are already scheduled for shooting out of town. If you start doing the math… you realize that we’re running out of weekends!