So Kathy… we hear you’re knocked up… AGAIN. Give us all the info…
1. Yes. I will have three kids that are three or under for a few days. Yikes. Cooper will turn four the week after the new baby is scheduled to arrive.
2. January 27th or 28th… that is my due date. They told me which one, but I can’t remember (Mom of the year).
3. Yes, I wanted three kids.
4. I had a phone consultation with our fertility doctor about a month ago. After that phone consult, we pretty much decided that if we were going to have a third child, it would have to happen the old fashion way.
5. I am sooooooo excited about having another baby. I am soooooo NOT excited about living through pregnancy again.
6. I already have KILLER heartburn and feel like I could barf until about noon everyday.
7. Cooper is NOT excited about baby 3.0. When I asked him if he wanted another baby he said “NO!” When I asked him if he wanted to get rid of Grady he said “Uhhhhhhhh…..Uhhhhhhh….. Grady can stay, but no new babies.”
8. We will be happy with a boy or a girl. If we were going down to Wal-Mart and picking one out… we’d pick another boy strictly fro practicality purposes. We have all the clothes… all the toys… all the “stuff”. I’m not sure our house is big enough for another set up “stuff”.
9. January is the perfect time for me to have a baby. I can still go to Vegas in December, and I never have any rodeos until at least the end of February. Pretty much the only things I will book photography wise for January and February are newborns or weddings.
10. We are still having trouble swallowing the fact that God has blessed us again. We know he has big plans for our kids and we couldn’t be happier.